Pages

Thursday 11 February 2016

Childhood memories

I was so active back then, as a kid. A little bit rough, maybe. Because I have more boy friends than girl friends honestly. I can ride on bikes and have some kind of races with them. I play football. I can cook with the sand as the rice, the leaves as the vegetables and the flowers as the side dishes.  I can play hide and seek at those places people never even thought I would go.



I have never afraid of anything back then. Except for if I did something really wrong and my mom will get angry of it -- oh that reminds me of something:

I have once ran away from my school because I really hate going to school when I was in standard one. My first day was a disaster, I cried a lot. Because I don't know anybody. They were just some scary strangers to me. My friends were not in the same class as me. Some of them were older than me. Well, they were friends from my residential area. And some of them actually didn't like to go to school either. My mom didn't send me to school everyday, I ride a van. So after the van sent me, I decided to run away from school with my friends.

We hang out at a stall near the school. Just having some snacks that made us happy back then. We walked through the residential area near school, found a playground and spend the time there. Once the school hours almost ended, we went back. And for the first time that I ran away from school (and surely the last), I get caught, unfortunately. Haha

The security guard actually saw us coming back in front of the school where the vans and buses usually wait for students there. We went back earlier than we should so the guard got suspicious since we wore school uniforms and waited outside of the school when the school hours have not finished, yet. So obviously we have skipped school. He brought us to our class respectively and I was pretty ashamed because I was the only one who didn't come to school on that day.

The teacher called my mom and explained everything and yeap, my mom got really mad at me. I was grounded from seeing my friends for a few days. My dad was far away from us because we were in Perak, he had job in Selangor. So when my mom told him about me, he wanted to talk to me on the phone but I avoided him. Haha.

But how long can you avoid him, honey? Haha sooner or later I will have to talk to him anyway. Well when he got back home that month, I stay silent most of the time. I know he was mad but he didn't show it. Starting from that incident, I made a promise to myself that I won't skipped school no more.

(But getting into universities, I still skipped classes anyway xD the difference is that my parents didn't know haha)

Don't tell them :p
But there was one thing that scared me to death, the story that my mom told about having kutu on my head. You know, girls have higher possibilities to have kutu on their head especially for an active girl like me who wasn't taught to wear tudung since I was small. We have long hair and it's pretty hard to take care of. Playing with my girl friends opened up possibilities for me having that thing on my head. I hate it very much when my mom asked me to sit on her lap while she crashes those tiny creatures on my head. I felt uneasy. And it annoyed me a lot.

So I would avoid it everytime my mom asked me to sit on her lap. But there is this story that she told me that scares me a lot and makes me lose my sleep. She said,

"Kalau tak buang nanti dia beranak banyak2 lepastu semua berkumpul atas kepala lepastu ramai2 nanti terbang bawak kakak terbang sekali haaa"

............

That was scary. I was a kid and I imagined it very well that they (those tiny creatures) can somehow cooperate all together and flies me somewhere I don't know.

How could my mom lied to me :( Hahah when I have grown up then only I know that story was a total lie. LOL what a noobies

Anyway, there were a lot of memories that I have made during my childhood, some of them were sealed properly in my parts of the brain, perhaps the bad one, and some of them I can still remember clearly, perhaps they were a good one :)

Surely there is more that I would like to tell but then you will stuck reading here until you have kids. Lol


Wish I could go back to being a kid. But then as a kid, I would like to grow older.

Life is so confusing.


No comments:

Post a Comment