Pages

Thursday 1 January 2015

Page 1 of 366

Iye ke 366? Ke 365? Ah entah. Hahaha nnt dah sampai Mac April semua malas nak kira dah page berapa kan :p

Anyway hello readers it has been a while since I last updated my blog. Well 2014 has officially ended yesterday. Alhamdulillah, I finally made it to another new year!

Nothing much changed to be honest, because things has finally get back to how it used to be. Everyone was here for me, no one left (I guess). But I somehow must say that 2014 is the most terrible year kot for all Malaysians, and for me personally.

But anyway anyhow we all made it to another new year and hopefully this year is going to be better than the past years. And as a degree student I believe most of us 'celebrate' the end of the year and the first day of new year in a VERY beautiful way (read as: taking final exams). InsyaAllah, this year will be my last year celebrating that way lah lol :p

Tahun ni takde azam. Azam tahun lepas ape entah aku pun dah tak ingat lol. Orang nama Azam pun tak jumpa lagi (motif nak jumpa?) tapi yang pasti, ada beberapa benda yang aku dah achieved during 2014 which are:-

- Driving license *joget joget*
- Sijil kursus kahwin *joget........ eh malu3 hahaha*
- Fon baru *tak berapa baru sangat sebab waktu beli tu rasanya bulan 3-4 kot*
- Laptop.... aaaa tetiba teringat. RIP dear laptop. Skrg pakai laptop pinjam (kot) tak pasti kesahihan pinjam ke bagi terus. Malu nak tanya. Kah3

Hmm lagi ape ye. Macam ada lagi tapi tak ingat (sedapkan hati)

Anyway I'm grateful enough to have experienced some beautiful memories and some bitter memories that gave me some good lessons I guess. InsyaAllah, I'm looking forward to have more happy moments with the people I love :)

Last but not least, thank you to those who stay with me through my ups and downs, I really appreciate it and to those who leave (if any, I can't remember) thank you for the lesson I learnt through it. Sorry for all the hurtful feelings I give and I forgive all of the hurtful feelings you guys gave me (if any) insyaAllah.

Let's open a new book *direct translation from BM hahaha*

Oh, di kesempatan ini juga saya ingin melahirkan rasa simpati kepada mangsa banjir yang kehilangan harta dunia tak kira lah sikit atau pun banyak. Moga Allah ganti dengan sesuatu yang lebih baik buat kalian. Amin ya rabbal 'alamin.

And dear #mh370, ramai masih menunggu awak, walaupun harapan tu dah samar samar. May Allah bless you guys, wherever you guys are :)

Till then, have a nice day and year everyone! Muah ciked.

Doakan saya tak gila sementara nak habiskan final year.


No comments:

Post a Comment