Pages

Wednesday 19 September 2012

i'm sorry ...

i'm not a good girl .
i'm not a good daughter .
i'm sorry .
i'm so sorry .
when i heard your voice on the phone, i can't talk much .
i can't hold these tears .
it flooded my eyes .
i know you didn't want to talk to me .
i heard it when Adik was trying to pass the phone to you .
same goes to me .
i felt so useless being as a daughter of yours .
i'm sorry .
i'm so sorry .
i know i've hurt you .
with my words .
i know you can't forget them .
i've broke your heart into pieces .
i made you cry .
i'm a bad girl .
i'm sorry .
i'm so sorry ...

i'm not going back home .
until you ask me to do so .
i don't want to be the reason why you have no appetite .
i don't want to be the reason why you keep quiet .
i don't want the house to be silence .
it's better for me to be alone .
it's okay .
you have them, Ijat and Adik .
they can take care of you for me .
i will call them often .
to make sure you're fine .
if you don't want to talk to me,
it's okay .
i'm fine, inshaAllah .
i'm sorry .
i'm so sorry ...

i promise you .
i'll do my best here .
i'll try to gain your trust towards me once again .
i'll always pray to Allah .
to soften your heart to forgive me .
i'll stay strong .
hopefully .
Amin Ya Rabbal 'alamin :")

Bila seseorang perempuan menangis, biarkan dia menangis. biarkan dia lepas apa yang terbuku di hati. kerana itu satu-satunya cara untuk melegakan apa yang dia rasa, walau tidak sepenuhnya.

No comments:

Post a Comment