Pages

Monday 2 June 2014

Please be well

Just a quick post about someone that crossed my mind lately.

I've been dreaming about my little sister for the past few days, if I'm not mistaken 2 nights in a row. I'm not sure if I'm the one who missed her so bad or she did.

All I know is that, the dream was a bad dream which almost, oh no, the dream makes me cry when I woke up on the next day.

I don't know if we would ever see each other again in the future, but all I wanna say is that, please be well, dear sister. Eat well, live well. I might not be there to take care of you, no longer, but whatever it is, you're still my sister and nothing can actually change that fate.

This post somehow breaks a part of my heart ...


"Apa yang kita sayang, minta Allah jaga."

I miss you, a lot.


No comments:

Post a Comment