Pages

Thursday 5 June 2014

Safe journey

Remember when I told ya I'm having this kind of dream where I cried when I woke up on the next day? Do you wanna know what those dreams are about?

I dream about my little sister and her. We were at the airport, I'm sending them at the airport. They were going somewhere. And in that dream, my little sister said that she doesn't want to follow her, but she have to. She asked me to come along but I said I can't. And she hugged me so tight that she doesn't wanna let go.

And I'm having this kind of thought about the flight, MH370 where the flight never brings its passengers back home. And I thought they won't be coming back here in Malaysia anymore. That's why the dream sadden me so much. And the same dream comes two nights in a row.

And you know what? Today, this morning to be exact, I received a message saying that they were leaving. They were leaving ... on a flight, to a place where they belong. Somewhere I can't go, I can't follow.

"Nanti Ayin umur 12 tahun, Ayin balik la sini balik."

I missed that voice, so much. And when I get to talk to her, I feel like this is going to be the last time. I don't know, maybe it's because I missed her so much and all I know on the next day is that they were leaving. My dream comes true. And it's painful enough to let go ..

I can't go see her for probably the last time. I am not allowed to. I can only hear her voice, the same little voice that I took care of since she was born.

Sigh ...

All I can do now is to pray for her to live in interesting times, may she be blessed with good health, may she always be brave, may He keep her under His protection.

Have a safe journey, dear sister.
Till we meet again, if He wills.


No comments:

Post a Comment