Pages

Sunday 12 May 2013

Mom,
if only you know how much that I miss you ...
if only you know how much that I want to hug you ...
if only you know how much that I want our family to unite once again ...
if only you know how much that I want to meet you ...

Mom, 
I didn't blame you for everything that happen ...
I believe every single thing that happen, happen for some reasons ...
I'm sorry I can't do anything to fix them ...
and I'm sorry that we all have to face this pain ...

Mom,
One thing that I can promise you ...
I'll do anything, anything that I can to change our family to a better one ...
I'll try my best to fulfill your wish to see me succeed ...
I'll give everything to see you happy ...
I promise ...

Mom,
I might have hurt you ...
I'm sorry ...
I might have made you cry ...
I'm sorry ...
I might be too busy that I don't have much time to talk to you ...
I'm sorry ...
I'm really sorry ...

Mom,
even though you're far away from me,
but you're always on my mind ...
and I pray to Allah, everyday ...
to lengthen your age ...
may you be blessed ...
and I'll never stop praying ...

Mom,
Thanks for everything, everything ...
I love you. I miss you. I really do. :')


Some pain can't be seen by people's naked eyes. The only way for pain to show itself is through the tears. and this tears are the prove that the pain hasn't gone. till now, and it might not gone forever. unless miracles happen. Oh Allah, You know my heart. You know how exactly I feel. Please grant my wish, for I am such a weak girl, when it comes to family matters. I'm sorry, I need more strength. and I know You're always there for me. Alhamdulillah for all these tests.


6 comments:

  1. jangan sedih2 tau awak :) ... keep smile , not a fake smile ;) ..

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know u strong enough... :) insyaallah.. Allah take care your mother for u... ;)

    ReplyDelete